Tuesday 6 October 2009

Source Material For Persona 1 + 2 - Rebellious School Boy and The Waiter; Unit 12, Unit 29


I was thinking about what clothes to wear for my Persona of a "Rebellious School Boy". So i had a thorough look in my wardrobe to see what clothes i already owned which would fit the persona.
I tried on many different combinations of clothes to see which expressed the persona to its fullest potential.
I came to the conclusion of a white shirt, and tie, black pinstriped suit trousers and a black cardigan.
I was thinking about which accessory's would personify my persona best, and i came to the conclusion with a ciggerette, ipod, and a phone. I feel that the accessory's i have chosen justify the "Rebellious" part of my persona excellently.

For my "Waiter" persona, immediately i knew what i was going to wear, without having to purchase any new garments. I have chosen the same pinstripe trousers and shirt and tie as my first person of the "Rebellious school boy", but also paired with a waistcoat, which really brings out the persona of the waiter as a waistcoat is the most stereotypical item of clothing worn by a waiter. The shirt, tie and trousers are becuase waiters dress smart and the garments i have chosen are very smart.
Accessory wise i have only chosen an old fashioned Bow tie, which adds to the smartness of my character. I have also chosen a kettle, to emphasise on my characters job as a waiter.




No comments:

Post a Comment