Tuesday 13 October 2009

Persona research - Unit 12, Unit 29


I was researching for the settings for my pictures, and i found some decent results, and i am fully satisfied with my decision in which settings i want.

For my Waiter identity, i have chosen a contemporary restaurant, i think this type of restaurant would be more effective than a standard out of fashion restaurant because my course is modern and new. So i feel it represents my course to its fullest. To create my image i will cut out my body out of my picture of the waiter and photoshop it into a picture of a restaurant realistically. To do this i will primarily use the 'Quick Mask' tool.
This is an example of an image i would use.

For my Rebelious schoolboy persona, i have chosen a schoolyard setting, but in a secluded place of the school yard, like how a rebellious school child would hide to do mischievous things, for example smoking. I will use a number of tools to achieve my desired final image, such as an action i found on Deviantart.com which makes the image look vintage which adds to the school yard feel.




These images will be the exact backgrounds i use for my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment